Warrior Pose I or Virabhadrasana I A Great Way To Lose Weight From Hips And Thighs
Warrior Pose I which is also known quite widely known as Virabhadrasana I is one of the most advanced forms of yoga as one can judge from the name of the posture. It sounds a bit strange that something that is a symbol of peace and calmness why would it have a pose named after a warrior. We should look at the pose as the name for them seldom comes from the shape they take.
Warrior Pose I or the Virabhadrasana Pose is known for the extensive workout it makes one go through as well for the fact that it helps us increase our strength of Arms, Shoulders, Thigh and Back Muscles as well. It is also quite helpful to lose weight from hips and thigh by yoga. Inspiration from this pose comes from one of the fiercest warriors of Shiva.
Steps To Practise Warrior Pose I or Virabhadrasana To Lose Weight From Hips And Thighs
- Get your yoga mat, spread it on the floor and stand straight with your legs wide apart from a distance between 2 feet to 5 feet.
- With you standing straight now turn your right foot to an angle of 90 degrees and now turn your left foot to about 15 degrees.
- Your right foot heel should be properly aligned with the centre of your left foot.
- Now lift both of your arms by your side and bring them to your shoulder height while your palm should be facing upwards.
- Just check that at this stage if you have followed all the steps properly your arms would be parallel towards the ground.
- Now take a deep breath out and fold your right knee.
- Your right knee and ankle should be making a straight line.
- Now turn your head towards the right and look in that direction.
- Once you are comfortable in this posture now try to stretch your arms further more.
Warrior Pose or Veerabhadrasana Helps In Lose Weight From Hips And Thighs
- Warrior Pose is an effect way to increase strength and also helps in toning the arms, legs and also the lower back
- Helps in increasing body balance, flexibility and stamina.
- Quite a great work out for sedentary and desk-bound jobs
- Great relief in the case frozen shoulder and rest.
- Help to burst an out a lot of stress in shoulders at very less time interval.
Did you love reading our article? Please comment to us in the below section! Happy Yoga !