What are the Amazing Benefits Of Doing Yoga Everyday In One’s life and How Should The Software Engineers Craft Morning Ritual To Supercharge Their Work Productivity?
A little light behind the scene – What are the benefits of doing yoga every day in software developer’s lifestyle?
Only the one who can realize how hard the life of software developer is can actually devise a method to end this upheaval. Although people give more importance to physical work but other than a software engineer who else can understand what it takes to sit at the keyboard all day and do mental work. In one way, it is the exercise of mind but does it only take a mind to make the whole body? What about the rest of the body that are also there but seem like of no importance? Now, can you justify which work has more weightage?
The problems faced by software develop and the answer to those problems – Benefits of doing yoga everyday.
Being a software developer, one has to bind a sole relation with the keyboard and devote all his time to it. in the course of doing so, software developers tend to accompany themselves with several kinds of body disorders like back pain, headache, neck pain and many other. These problems can be solved by medicines having the condition that these appear for a short period only but after recovering, the person has to go back to work therefore there is no wrong in predicting the lifetime relation of these problems with software developers. Therefore, as a solution, there is needed something that can help these problems to say “Goodbye” forever. Can you think of something like this? Well, I can. From my perception, if these problems are to stay for a longer time then why not to seek yoga, exercise, and meditation as the solution.
Why should meditation, yoga and exercises must be added in the fitness guide of a software developer?
To the one, who does more of mental work and is all the time preparing for future, such solution might seem little absurd but those who have practiced it have realized that these can a solution better than the medicines that work only for short period. Do you know what is common in all these – yoga, exercise, and meditation? Although all these differ in their own aspect but all revive energy and promote peace in you. In case, your mind hovers at two different places while at work then perform in order to restore concentration and if you feel lethargy then practice for charging your battery. In short, practicing these can help to meet your goal that too with more of energy and enthusiasm.
Yoga For Your Health – Tips For Software Professionals
What Can Be The Benefits Of Doing Yoga everyday | The Power Of Yoga, Fitness and Exercise
In case, you are thinking that you have to practice all these three then don’t worry because the three of these might be different but based on the concerned problem, practicing any of these can help you recover fully. Moreover, need you not to worry about the time, you will have to perform these. Just half an hour of your daily life that you drinking a cup of coffee will be enough to activate your mind and revoke your body issues. Therefore, no more thinking and only picking the one of your choices.
Software engineering devoting a part of his lie to his keyboard and the computer should definitely be the biggest seeker of meditation. Sitting all the time with keyboard day and night not just creates the hurly-burly of life but befriends the body with several disorders like neck pain, headache, back pain and much more. It is obvious that anyone would recommend medicine as the solution to this but can you survive and rely on medicine for your whole life. The answer is no because this is a profession that has to be followed until old age and medicine is something that will give up after easily if taken daily. Therefore, a software develop need something else. What about something that heals the pain and also recharges the battery? Well, I am talking about meditation. Only because of the power of meditation several great people have succeeded in accomplishing their task. To a mind like software developer, it may seem absurd, but a mind that wants to recover fully will definitely fall for this truth. Besides there are other reasons also that tells us why a software should develop practice meditation.
6 Prominent Reasons Why Should A Software Developer Practice Meditation And Yoga?
Talking about reasons for practicing meditation, the list will never end, but here are mentioned few biggest reasons to practice meditation. Although these reasons are aimed at software developers but they may be valid on other also.
- It is not just about doing. Only a software developer can understand its meaning. Meditation is not about sitting in a pose and closing eyes, it is about concentrating and actually being there. Therefore, for the sake of increasing concentration, it becomes the must for a software developer.
- If you talk about meditation, you don’t need to form any pose. Simply sitting leg crossed and hand on the knees can make meditation. The only requirement is of silence, relaxation and concentration. As mentioned, it is about relaxing also, therefore, it helps software developer in working with a relaxed mind that always bears better results.
- The good news is that it is not an exercise and regardless of the size, weight, age and capability, any software developer can do it. Therefore, don’t worry, you don’t have to do some exercise, it is just meditation.
- Only a software develop can realize how hard it is to practice meditation in noisy places. However, if you start meditation with full concentration once, you can become able to develop tougher to the tougher program in any environment.
- The teaching of meditation says – never give up in life. A software develop can implement this teaching in life and never fall back even at the hardest time.
- If knowing is knowledge then practicing that knowledge must become the obligation. In other ways, meditation is not just about knowing, it is about practicing it and getting to know it better. Therefore, if performed daily, then it can activate the five senses and make you pursue your profession with all heart.
I am sure, whether you are a software developer or not, these reasons would have fetched you a reason to practice meditation. Therefore, practice it yourself and share your thoughts.