Why Practice Chair Pose / Utkatasana To Lose Weight From Hips And Thigh By Yoga?
Chair Pose as the name suggests anyone can guess that’s its related to an asana or pose in the form of the chair and indeed chair pose is actually that. But tough it may sound simple but, as they say, looks are deceptive the same way this asana is quite challenging. In this article we would help you understand the benefits of Utkatasana, how to do this asana, what is the time duration required for this asana and anything else that would need to know to help you lose weight from hips and thigh by yoga. Yoga is not just a part of your exercise routine it is rather it is a way of leading life.
Before we tell you how to perform this powerful and effective asana that would not just help you in losing weight from hips and thigh by yoga but would also help your legs gain more strength, so let’s get to know all the important facts about Utkatasana. Utkatasana is a Sanskrit word that is derived from two words, Utkat which means Intense and Powerful combined with Asana that symbolises a Posture or a Pose on joining these words together we get Utkatasana. All that you need to practise and perform this advanced pose is the ability to go beyond your limits and that requires a lot of determination.
How Utkatasana Helps You To Lose Weight From Hips and Thigh By Yoga:
- Get your yoga mat and stand straight with your feet apart from each other
- Now, one, in the beginning, poses stretch your hands and bring them on the front with your palm facing downwards but remember do not bend your elbow at any instance.
- Once your hands are parallel to your feet now gently apply the small amount of force on your pelvis downwards imagining as if you are sitting on an imaginary chair.
- You have to bare the pain and try to do it for as long as you can cause remembers the longer you practise it the more effect it makes.
Benefits Of Practicing Utkatasana/Chair Pose
- Utkatasana helps you work out on your spine, hips and your chest muscles.
- Chair Pose helps lose weight from hips and thigh by yoga.
- A practice of Utkatasana helps balance the body and thus increase health.
Things To Remember/Limitations
This yoga posture should be avoided by one suffering from chronic knee pain, arthritis, sprained your ankle any knee problem or damaged ligaments, also for the ones who have a headache or insomnia (sleeplessness).
Did you enjoy reading our article?? Stay tuned with us for many more interesting updates.!