Practice Ananda Balasana OR Happy Child Pose To Lose Weight From Hips And Thigh By Yoga
Ananda Balasana or also quite popularly known as the Happy Child Pose is indeed one of the most advanced and core exercise which is quite helpful as it increases the speed of lose weight from hips and thigh by yoga. It is also quite useful for a complete body workout and it has also seen that it helps in relaxing one’s mind. By practising this pose properly under some professionals guidance or by going through online articles would be really useful as a daily dose of this posture is going to help you stretch gently before you start doing it. The major focus areas that Ananda Balasana works on are hips, lower back and thighs which help you relax a lot.
While practising Ananda Balasana or the Happy Child Pose one should always make sure that they give proper support to their necks as it is quite important. You can either use a folded blanket as Happy Child Pose is considered one of the advanced postures for beginners, thus using a blanket between the head and shoulder would eventually help in performing this asana and help you in much better way. In this article, we are going to brief about the benefits of Ananda Balasana, how to do Ananda Balasana and we will collectively see how Ananda Balasana can help you lose weight from hips and thigh by yoga.
Steps To Perform Ananda Balasana:
- You can start to perform this pose, get your yoga mat. Done now get into lying formation with your back facing the mat.
- Once you get into the posture described above now gently fold your knees and now push them towards your belly area, just like a sandwich.
- Now with your legs folded and pushing your belly take deep breaths while your hand grab the part outside your foot. In case, you find this to be difficult you can take help from a belt or scarf that would go over. Now get your knees to open up even more than your torso and it would then push to your underarms.
- Now let you ankle be located over each knee that would make be perpendicular towards the ground. Through both your heels, without using too much effort, flex and let your feet be thrust into your hands (or belt or scarf). Let your hands be pulled down so that a resistance is created.
Ananda Balasana can b practised for over 40 to 80 seconds while getting out of this pose one should breathe out and the feet is released while placing them on the mat. On completing the Happy Child Pose to relax your body take a few deep breaths.
Benefits of Ananda Balasana:
- It acts as a great exercise for hip and thighs
- Increases strength in arms
- This pose helps to lose weight from hips and thigh by yoga.
- Helps in increasing the strength of biceps and their flexibility
Practice Ananda Balasana to lose weight from hips and thigh by yoga. Did you enjoy reading our article..?? Please let us know your valuable feedback in the comments below.