Practice One-Legged downward Facing Dog Pose To Lose Weight From Hips And Thigh Easily:
One-Legged Downward-Facing Dog Pose is one most effective and a great pose to help lose weight from hips and thigh by yoga, as it helps in increasing the flexibility of lower back, hamstrings, hips, and thighs. It is also a great way to exert pressure and achieve a sense of calmness in mind and give energy to arms by working on its balance. It is also a form of yoga that helps fighting insomnia, headache, back pain along with low blood pressure, asthma, flat fleet, sciatica, and sinusitis. While practicing this intense yoga routine, you should make sure that the positioning of the Downward Dog poses also incorporate few variations. You should be standing on your two hands and one leg while the shoulder and pelvis still should be square as being in the correct posture helps to lose weight from hips and thigh by yoga.
Instructions To Get Set Started With One-Legged Downward-Facing Dog Pose – Lose Weight From Hips And Thigh
- Get your yoga mat on the floor. Then rest your hands and knees under your hips with your hands slightly in front of the shoulders.
- Now slowly widen your palms and then press the floor, while at the same time keep your index finger parallel and slightly turned out.
- Once you are in the pose as mentioned above now you can lift your knees off the floor.
- Don’t worry it perfectly fine if you knees are not straight and even if your heels may go off the floor.
- This is also quite useful in helping you lengthen your spine while tilting your tailbone at the same time as well.
- Now precisely lift yourself and on the top of your thigh towards upwards, so now you can bring your heels down on the floor.
- Stretch your legs further and be careful so that you do not lock your knees. Make sure that your outside portion of thighs cause it is a great pose to lose weight from hips and thigh by yoga.
- Make sure that your outer arms are firm as you would be required to press using your index finger on the floor.
- Just be careful as your head would be between your arms while it looks forward in the direction of your leg.
- Raise your leg out from behind, while the upper thigh should be firm and then tilt it slowly towards the pelvis.
- Once you reach in this pose hold the position for minimum of 30 seconds and maximum till the time you are comfortable
Practice these step-by-step process to get started with One-Legged downward Facing Dog Pose and enjoy the practicing benefits of these poses.
Hey, stay tuned with us for many more interesting updates.. on yoga poses :)!