Bridge Pose Or SetuBandhasana Help Lose Weight From Hips And Thighs
Yoga, as we all known, is a lifestyle that encourages healthy food, healthy habits and peaceful mind, SetuBandhasana or Bridge pose are one of these yoga postures that works in a very gentle manner to help you open up your chest and shoulder area. As in this pose, your chest is lifted towards your chin while the thyroid gland gets massaged automatically. As this pose works extensively on the thyroid area as they also regulate metabolism. Bridge Pose is one of the most advanced and extensive poses that helps you lose weight from hips and thighs by yoga.
Benefits Of Practicing Bridge Pose
Bridge Pose or the SetuBandhasana which is widely known to help build core and lower body power, provide strength and also helps in to by yoga. It is also quite effective for the spine as it lengthens and strengthens the spine, revitalizes the body and also improves the nervous systems. But make sure if you have suffered from any chronic injury in knee, shoulders or back should avoid it.
Instructions For Bridge Pose Or The SetuBandhasana
- Get your Yoga mat and spread it on the floor, once done lie on your back with your knee bent
- Once on the yoga mat, you are lying down, now stretch your feet apart at a distance of the hip, flat on the floor.
- Now once you have attained the pose as mentioned above now with your fingertips get them and feel your heels. In case if you aren’t able to do it then you just need to get your heels a bit more close to your body.
- Once you get in this pose then all you need to do is put your weight on the feet and then lift your hips directly upwards.
- Just make sure that your thigh is parallel and your arms are under you while you try to clap your hands together.
- Now roll your shoulders back of your blades and stay in this pose for at least 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Get slowly out of this pose and roll slowly back towards the floor. Try to repeat it, at least, two to three times.
Instructions To Perform Bridge Pose Or The SetuBandhasana
When you are lying flat on the mat with both of your knees bend, then place your feet flat on the floor with at least width apart. At this time just make sure that the tip of your fingers is in contact with your heels. Breath and hold the air for at least 4 to 8 seconds and repeat it 8 to 10 times. This is a highly demanding and intense workout as it helps to lose weight from hips and thighs.
Practice bridge poses to get back into your shape as if you were in your 20’s.
Hey, did you enjoy reading our article on benefits of practicing Bridge pose?! Please comment in the below section 😛 ;).