Best Food For Diabetic Patients
Our article ” Best Food For Diabetic Patients ” include the right food and the right quantity of the food to be eaten by the diabetic patients !
All of us want to be active, get working, move on with happy barbeque get-togethers, family meets during this summer, RIGHT…???
But the Sun, Humidity and Heat lead to heat exhaustion and dehydration. And it is a point of concern especially for the ones who are diabetic.
Now, even the individual with Diabetes can also have a lovely summer and enjoy summer vacation along with the family by just following these below food patterns which help to keep the regular diet in shape too…!!
Symptoms experienced during summer by many of the individuals and especially by diabetic individuals;
Sunstroke Symptoms Which Effects Most Diabetic Patients
- Excess sweating
- Accelerated Heartbeat
- Muscle Cramps
Being diabetic does not mean to miss all the tempting foods at the parties, picnics and get – together. Today this article is to guide on “ The Best Foods For Diabetic Patients ”
Do You Know The Best Food For Diabetic Patients ? If Not , Don’t Worry Here We Go With Balanced Diet For Diabetic Patients !
Nutritionist’s and dietitians have given a strategic pattern to help the ones with diabetes, with all the nutritious foods to sustain all time in the summer season and take healthy part in the parties.
Click here to know about – Diabetes Diet Plan : Facts about What, How Much, & When To Eat!
For this a simple 4 section plate portions are mentioned, where the plate is to be filled the following items:
An Ideal Diet Pattern Including The Best food for diabetic patients –
- 1/4th plate fill with starchy side dishes (Potatoes / Macaroni salad)
- 1/4th plate with lean Protein
- ½ plate with non-starchy vegetables, oranges and greens
- As an add on diary items + pieces of fruits can be taken
The above mentioned diet platter can be taken as a main meal course as it cuts down unnecessary carbohydrates and is said to be a proper main meal for diabetes.Apart from the above described foods patterns, let’s look into another set of food which helps stay active during this summer for diabetic patients.
Click here to know – Top 5 Effective Home Remedies For Diabetes Cure
Hey do you know what to eat and what not to eat ? Don’t worry
Here’s the best food for diabetic patients as suggested by nutrition experts –
Good nutrition food is said to keep the diabetic patients safe from heat-related ailments.Instead of hiding from the direct sun and on the other hand to avoid strenuous physical workouts, it is right to load the body by drinking caffeine free and fresh sugar-free fluids all long the day.
Consume good amount of fruits
- The peak sunny time of the year is summer, so to keep youfresh and active all day long have loads of fruits such as Melon, peaches, Nectarines and berries that are refreshing.
- Fruits mentioned here are rich in water content, and helps cold own the body even during hottest days of summer.
Vitamins &Antioxidants as a shield toa safe side
A great amount of Vitamins C & A are observed in wide number of summer fruits and vegetables such as Arugula, zucchini, cucumber etc.
- As an antioxidant vitamin C plays a powerful role, as it works as a protective shield when exposed to pollution and other processed foods.
- Vitamin A helps in maintaining healthy Skin.
- As an add-on red fruits like watermelon + Tomatoes are a good source of Antioxidants lycopene.
Would you like to know – How practicing simple yet easy yoga poses controls Diabetes
Squeeze out the energy from good Carbs
- Take in all the energy that comes out from the carbohydrates as they have got bad rap lately, for which you will be steered up with clear of fruits.
- We all know that carbohydrates are a reach source of energy, out of which a half plate of servicing a can be taken a day (half a cup of watermelon / a medium each / half cup of sweet tart &raspberries along with some summer fruits)
You really don’t have to get mentally stressed on what to eat being diabetic; the above-mentioned foods are the ‘Best food for diabetic patients’ that help diabetic patients get through this summer without actually having to skip the balanced and nutrition diet.