Yoga Poses For Weight Gain !
Most of us have a common doubt that – Can Yoga Help Me Gain Weight????
All of us are either trying to gain weight or trying to lose it, we all know it works wonders for weight loss but what most of us don’t know is that it is quite helpful in gaining weight as well.
Through regular and dedicated practice of yoga postures, along with a good nutritional diet, you can now transform yourself. One can change from being underweight to be the one they wished to be with good built. Yoga is a philosophy that supports the concept of having a healthy mind and body and the ones that practise this every day achieve this goal and this also helps them transform their lifestyle as well.
Yoga practice will regulate your metabolism to provide ideal body weight.
Below Mentioned are 6 top yoga poses for weight gain :
Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose):
- Lie down on the mat in prone position.
- Stretch your hands above your head while the legs are kept together, with heels touching.
- Slowly bring your palms beneath your shoulders with the help of your fingertips in line with your shoulders.
- Inhaling slowly, lifts your head to look at the ceiling. While you hold the position, your body should resemble that of a cobra with its hood lifted.
Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand Pose):
- Lie down in prone position.
- Exhale deeply. Now, while inhaling, lift your legs until they are perpendicular to the ground.
- Now, exhale and simultaneously raise your waist while pushing your legs backwards beyond your head.
- Support your waist with your hands.
Vajrasana (Diamond Pose):
- Sit down on the floor on your knees with the buttocks comfortably resting on your heels.
- Allow your palms to rest, downwards, on your thighs. Alternatively, you can keep your palms in Gyan mudra.
- Make sure your back is erect.
Pavanamuktasana (Wind-Relieving Pose):
- Lie down in a supine position with your arms beside your body and feet stretched out, heels touching each other.
- Fold your knees.
- Inhale deeply and while exhaling, slowly bring the folded knees towards the chest, with thighs exerting pressure on the abdomen. Make sure that your knees are held in place with the help of clasped hands.
- Inhale again and while exhaling, lift your head in such a way that your chin touches the knee.
Matsyasana (Fish Pose):
- Lie down in supine position.
- Bring your feet together.
- Keep your arms on either side of the body, with palms facing downwards
- Slowly, bring your hands beneath your buttocks.
- Press your elbows on the floor, while arching your spine. Tilt your head backwards so that it rests on the ground. You can place a support beneath you so as to avoid injuries.
Savasana (Corpse Pose):
- Lie down in prone position.
- Keep your feet together.
- Allow your hands to rest on either side of the body, palms facing your body.
- Close your eyes.
- Inhale and exhale deeply, allowing your body to relax completely.
Do regular yoga to reduce stress levels. Sleep more than 7-8 hours per night. If you do not find time to eat properly or adequate relaxation, slow down your life.
Hope you love reading our article on “Top 6 yoga poses for gain weight? “.. ! Subscribe to us to get many more interesting updates..>!!! !!!